Saturday, March 2, 2013

Be Diligent - My Precious Child


My child:

This is it! Now is the time to act! Do not
get in the trap of "Someday I will do some-
thing for God." When you keep putting things
off like that nothing gets done.

Procrastination is one of the biggest problems
among My children. I am aware that it's not
intentional but if you continually keep putting
off what you should be doing, eventually you
will forget about it. Someone else ends up
having to do what I've called you to do.

A good thought not applied in your life can't
bless anyone. A letter you don't write can't be
read and in turn bless someone's life. If you
have an idea for a brilliant invention, it can't
help anyone if it's not made. A race you don't
start can't be won.

Tasks are best accomplished when you work
at them a little at a time, daily doing small tasks.

When growing spiritually, it's the same concept.
You must read My Word daily. Hear My Word
daily. Meditate on My Word daily. Confess My
Word daily.

Everyday pray in the Spirit. Pray without ceasing.
Spend some time alone with Me. Consequently,
you will grow spiritually.

Also, develop relationships only with people who
encourage to grow. Don't forsake the assembling
together with other believers in the church for you
need each other. Remember to tithe according to
My Word.

As you do these things My Child, you are actively
doing My Word and I will bless you for your
obedience.

Don't put anything else off My child.
BE DILIGENT!

Love, God


For More Christian Love Letters Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment