Friday, February 22, 2013

I Love You! I Would Never Fail You.

My Precious Child,

You are never alone. I am always with you.
Keep that in mind when sadness, depression,
or discouragement tries to overtake you.

Don't fear anything for I am with you.

Are you having financial issues? Don't  worry
about what your having trouble paying. I will
help you. I am with you.

Are you sick? Are you having issues within
your body? Cast that care on Me. I'll take
care of you. I am here for you My child.
Talk to Me everyday and ask Me to supply
all your needs and I will if you would just
put your trust in Me.

Call out to Me My child and I will send My
angels to encamp around you, protecting
you from all harm. My desire is that you
live in peace. I want you to be happy and
blessed in very aspect of your life.

You are prosperous. Receive that. My son
died on the cross so that you could be
prosperous in every aspect of your life.
Your physical life now and your eternal
life in heaven.

Believe and receive these blessings in
Jesus name.

You are free my child.
Free from debt.
Free from lack.
Free from poverty.
Free from disease.
Free from depression.

Free from all the things the kingdom
of darkness attempts to bring in your 
life.

Pay no attention to the world or the
your circumstances. Just focus on
My word and My promises. Trust Me.
Believe My Word and it shall come
to pass in your life.

I love You! I Would Never Fail You.

I love so much that I would never forsake
you. You are My blessed child. You are
everything that I am. Receive everything
that I have because it is yours. I will live
big in you if open up to Me and let Me
in. You are My precious, beloved child.
You are so precious to Me that even if
you were the only person on earth, Jesus
would have died just to save your life.

You are unique and different from others.
No one could ever take your place. You
have a very special part in My master plan.
Keep pressing forward. Keep your eyes
fixed on Me. Don't ever turn back, My
child. Keep in mind that I am always with
you no matter where you are. Everything
you touch will prosper. Walk in the anointing
of My blessing!

Don't worry about anything - blessings 
are on the way.

I know the fiery darts from Satan has been
thrown your way but stand tall. Put on your
breastplate of faith and they will not touch
you. Hear My voice and stand tall My child.
I know you've been hurting and I've seen
your tears. I've heard all your prayers. Don't
worry because blessings are on their way to
you in due time.

It is My desire that you don't lack anything
in your life. I will supply your every need.
Reach out to Me for everything. I won't
ever deny you. Trust Me, My child. I will
teach you new things as you look to Me.
I will show you what you need to do to
resolve all your issues.

I Am the I Am.

In the days to come, you will get a revelation
of what I am really is.

I Am the source of your life.
I Am your all.
I Am your provider.
I Am your peace.
I Am your joy.
I Am your fountain of love.
I Am ready to do some amazing
things in your life.

Draw near to Me, My child. Move forward.
Don't stand still and don't go backwards.
Continue to press forward while holding
onto My Word and promises. Rely only
on Me and you will not be dissapointed.

I love you so much My precious child,

Your Father, God


CLICK HERE FOR YOUR VERY OWN CHRISTIAN LOVE LETTERS




No comments:

Post a Comment