Monday, March 25, 2013

BELOVED, I SENT MY ONLY SON TO DIE FOR YOU TO LIVE


Beloved, 
Do not put faith in every spirit, but prove (test) 
the spirits to discover whether they proceed from 
Me; For many false prophets have gone forth into 
the world. 

By this you may know (perceive and recognize) My 
Spirit: every spirit which acknowledges and confesses 
[the fact] that, My son, Jesus Christ (the Messiah) 
[actually] has become man and has come in the flesh 
is of Me [has Me for its source] and every spirit which 
does not acknowledge and confess that My son Jesus 
Christ has come in the flesh [but would annul, destroy, 
sever, disunite Him] is not of Me [does not proceed 
from Me]. This [nonconfession] is the [spirit] of the 
antichrist, [of] which you heard that it was coming, 
and now it is already in the world.

My child, you are of Me [you belong to Me] and have 
[already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of 
the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater 
(mightier) than he who is in the world. They proceed 
from the world and are of the world; therefore it is out 
of the world [its whole economy morally considered] 
that they speak, and the world listens (pays attention) 
to them.

You are a child of God. Whoever is learning to know Me 
[progressively to perceive, recognize, and understand Me 
by observation and experience, and to get an ever-clearer 
knowledge of Me] listens to Me; and he who is not of Me
does not listen or pay attention to Me. By this you know 
(recognize) the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of error.

Beloved, love one another, for love is (springs) from Me; 
and he who loves [his fellowmen] is begotten (born) of 
Me and is coming [progressively] to know and understand 
Me [to perceive and recognize and get a better and clearer 
knowledge of Me].

If you do not love, you cannot be acquainted with Me 
[does not and never did know Me], for I Am love. In 
this My love was made manifest (displayed) where we 
are concerned: in that I sent My Son, My only begotten 
or unique [Son], into the world so that you might live 
through Him.

In this is love: not that you loved Me, but that I loved you 
and sent My Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) 
for your sins.

Beloved, if I loved you so [very much] to send My only begotten 
son, you also ought to love others. No man has at any time [yet] 
seen Me. But if you love others, I will abide (live and remain) in 
you and My love (that love which is essentially Mine) is brought 
to completion (to its full maturity, run its full course, is perfected) 
in you!

By this you come to know (perceive, recognize, and understand) 
that you abide (live and remain) in Me and I in you: because I 
have given (imparted) to you of My [Holy] Spirit. 

My child, if you confess (acknowledge, own) that Jesus 
is My Son, I will abide (live, make My home) in you and 
you will [abide, live, make your home] in Me. 

And you know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, 
by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere 
to and put faith in and rely on) My love. I Am love, and 
if you dwell and continue in love, you dwell and continue 
in Me, and I dwell and continue in you.

In this [union and communion with Me] love is brought to 
completion and attains perfection with you, that you may 
have confidence for the day of judgment [with assurance 
and boldness to face Me], because as I Am, so are you in 
this world.

 There is no fear in love [dread does not exist], but full-
grown (complete, perfect) love turns fear out of doors 
and expels every trace of terror! For fear brings with it 
the thought of punishment, and [so] if you are afraid, 
you have not reached the full maturity of love [is not 
yet grown into love’s complete perfection].

Love Me, because I first loved you. If you say, I love God, 
and hate (detests, abominates) your brother [in Christ],
you are a liar; for if you don't love your brother, whom 
you have seen, you cannot love Me, Whom you have not 
seen. And this command (charge, order, injunction) you 
have from Me: that if you love Me, you shall love your 
brother [believer] also.

Love God

Capture your beloved's heart and express your mutual love for God.
Click on the link below for your very own christian love letters.


No comments:

Post a Comment